Edelmetaal Beheer Nederland may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information you provide us in the context of processing a business transaction
- Information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address and company you provide us via contact forms or external downloads to request information about our services.
- Where permitted, Edelmetaal Beheer Nederland may collect information about certain persons and companies as obtained by other parties. This helps us to update, expand and analyse our records as well as identify new customers and offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
Edelmetaal Beheer Nederland may use your personal information to:
- Process your request with regard to our services, including any downloads
- Collect your statements, invoices, or payments or send them to you
- Offer (requested or not) relevant marketing messages such as e-mail newsletters, marketing information, offers on services, in compliance with the AVG (the Netherlands) and GDPR (EU) laws
When you visit the Edelmetaal Beheer Nederland website, a small file is placed on the hard drive of your computer. These so-called Cookies make the website (s) of Edelmetaal Beheer Nederland more useful by storing information about your preferences. This makes it easier for you to log in and use the website (s) in the future. Cookies do not personally identify an internet user, but the computer of a user is identified.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you wish, you can set your browser to prevent cookies from being automatically accepted. Open the ‘help’ section of your browser, which explains the different options for dealing with cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to all functionalities on our website(s).
Edelmetaal Beheer Nederland websites may provide cookies for these purposes:
- Analysis – We always aim to optimize our website. Following and analysing website user behaviour allows us to improve user experience.
- Saving your previously completed forms to save you time when filling out new forms.
- Showing our advertisements when you visit other websites.
For sharing purposes, our website may show buttons (so-called widgets) linked to social media. These buttons are hosted by a third party called ‘Addthis’ and may collect your IP address, data on the pages you visit and may also leave a cookie on your computer to enable proper functionality. Your interaction with these functionalities is controlled by the company that provides these. For more information, visit the web page of the company in question.
We follow the pages you visit through Google Analytics. We collect aggregated data to monitor how our website functions and how we can improve your online experience.
Remarketing through Google AdWords
Use of the Facebook Pixel
Edelmetaal Beheer Nederland uses the Facebook Custom Audience Tool to monitor your behaviour on Facebook. Facebook links your e-mail address to a unique number, which is used to show you the best matching ads. This enables us to offer you an optimal service. Needless to say, we do not share any personal information with other parties.
Any personal information you provide us with remains secure and confidential. Edelmetaal Beheer Nederland will not share your information with third parties. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all your information securely, both during shipment and upon receipt of your data. We protect your data against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we can never guarantee the exclusion of all risks of misuse of your personal information by others with malicious intent. Keep your own log-in details in a safe place and contact us immediately if you experience any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security.
We may release your personal information and/or user information upon request by the police or any other regulatory or government agency investigating suspicious illegal activities.
Updates for this policy